I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
MY BAD. I didn’t know I could access messages on my phone but I have just found out I can…oops!
10. Yes! Or I bloody hope so haha.
19. Nah, without sounding big headed I actually like my eye colour and think it’s quite unusual with my hair colour :)
32. Yessss and no. I love jumpy scary movies when you have to hide your eyes and get an adrenaline rush but I hate gorey horror movies :(
34. No I wouldn’t want to delete a year of my life. Cause even when really shitty things have happened ( which they definitely have ) I have also had good times. Never wanna erase memories!
35. I did have a dream last night but I can’t remember what it was about…Buuut the other night I had a dream where I met Roman Reigns and that was a pretty amazing dream 😏
"Michael Brown wasn’t innocent! He was (allegedly) apart of a gang!"
He was on the ground with his hands up in surrender when he was murdered.
"Michael Brown wasn’t innocent! He (allegedly) robbed a convenience store for candy/swisher sweets!
He was on the ground with his hands up in…
HOW IS THIS THE FIRST TIME I’VE SEEN THIS IT’S ALMOST AT 10 MILLION WTF
Yes let’s do it for him.
If anything comes from Robin Williams’ death, I hope it brings more awareness to depression. Even someone so outwardly upbeat and full of life can succumb to depression.